Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This hand-painted one-of-a-kind White Ceramic Top, Tiger Cat Pet Treat Jar will look great in any kitchen. You can fill it with their favorite treat or you can use it as your favorite cookie jar. This storage jar is air-tight to keep the treats fresh. It comes with brown cat’s eye oval bead and rose quartz beads with paw print charm and crystal bead hanging from the top of the jar. The jar has been sealed with three different coats of sealers a varnish, polyacrylic and resin. It is recommended to lightly hand wash with a soft cloth, no scrubbing or harsh cleaners, and don't submerge fully in water to preserve the painting.
4" Wide at the top cover 5.75" Wide at the widest of the base. 6" Tall.
*Please keep in mind that all lighting, computers, monitors, and phone screens are not calibrated equally and the colors may vary, I try to photograph my items in the best possible light.
I’ve spend over three years perfecting my painting technique on different merchandise of décor. I only use high quality satin/oil paint and high end brushes on all my work. Each piece is carefully picked and thought out from the placement of the design to final details and sealing process. Here's an example of one of my custom agate slice pet portraits.
Welcome to Art Ore Décor where you’ll find a variety of unique merchandise from hand painted one of kind pieces to wire wrapped designs for you or your home.
I knew at a young age that art was going to be a large part of my career then later in life I fell in love with rock hounding. I was able to combine my two loves into one, hence Art Ore Décor was born.
I invite you to browse through my shop to find an array of different handmade "ore" related products and hand painted merchandise. I didn’t just want to offer wall décor. I wanted offer something unique and useful that my customers can enjoy. My inventory changes often because I offer that special one of kind piece.
I also do custom work. if you don’t see something you’re looking for in my shop just ask, I’ll be happy to work with you. Just reach out to me by sending a message to me in my shop.
- Please feel free to touch base with me through Goimagine message center if you have any questions about any merchandise.
- Please contact me before placing a custom order because I may have other orders to complete ahead of yours and I want to make sure I can complete your order during the time you are requesting and allow for delivery time.
- Due to the process in my painting method I can’t do rush orders, so please don’t ask, it’s because working with oil paint needs to dry between coats before I can paint/seal the next layer.
- All custom orders are contracted written through the message center for accuracy of the order and assurance of each stage in the process before completion.
- Custom orders that are not approved after 14 days in completion of the order will be cancelled and NO REFUND will be given for my time working on the project.
- Goimagine and Art Ore Décor accepts all major credit cards and the platform uses Stripe to process payments.
- Stripe keeps your payment information confidential and secure, and we never receive your credit card information.
- PayPal isn’t accepted at this time.
- Once the payment has cleared the order will be processed 1-3 business days for in stock items.
- Custom orders processing time varies depending on the order, the number of orders I have and the time agreed upon with the buyer.
- All packages are shipped via First Class: 3-5 days or Priority Mail: 1-3 days and includes tracking number and standard insurance.
- Buyers are responsible for all shipping cost, any additional insurance or requested signatures for the package.
- I take photos of the package before they are processed/shipped out, I request a receipt for the package and then you’ll receive your package tracking number.
- I have no control over the scans, delays/deliveries from the USPS.
- If your package says delivered, I am not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged packages contact the USPS or your local law enforcement agency for further assistance depending upon the circumstances.
- If you are shipping the package to a different mailing address please be sure to double check the mailing address for accuracy I’m not responsible for incorrect mailing address the customer provided.
REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
- NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES and NO REFUNDS on jewelry or hair accessories, for hygienic purposes, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- NO RETURNS, NO EXCHANGES and NO REFUNDS on custom personalized items, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Please contact me with 7 days of delivery if you have an issue with your order.
- Please read all of the details of each item you wish to purchase so that you are aware of the size, material and any care instructions for the product before purchasing.
- To receive a full or partial refund (at Art Ore Décor discretion) (minus shipping cost) the item must be shipped back within 14 days of delivery and it must be in unused, undamaged and in its original condition to receive a refund.
- Buyers are responsible for the return shipping costs.
- If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
- Cancellation can be requested within 1 day of purchase.
- Art Ore Décor has the right to cancel any order without explanation at any given time.
PHOTOS/DESIGNS and COPYRIGHT
- Art Ore Décor reserves the right to use any and all of photos of its merchandise for designs, promotional, product examples and advertising/marketing at any given time whether the item has been sold or not.
- All hand painted original art are signed/dated, one of a kind items by the artist Kelly Mazzrillo owner of Art Ore Décor.
- All handmade wire wrapped designed merchandise may be similar in design, color and style but each is unique from the others.